So I Bought A Travel Trailer

Yep I bought a 1977 Maple Leaf Travel Trailer!

A few months ago I mentioned to my husband that it would be fun to renovate a travel trailer.  You see people on line do it and they look so cute.  It would be so much easier to flip than a whole house.  For some reason my husband told his co-workers about it and low and behold one of his co-workers had a travel trailer to he wanted to sell.  We decided to go check it out the following Saturday.  It was about an hour twenty minute ride.  Here is what we saw:







You guessed it - it's a 1977 Maple Leaf Travel Trailer an obscure manufacturer out of Indiana only made for a few years in the seventies.  More about that later.

It has sat in this yard for 20 years and used as a bunk house.  There is water damage and smells kind of funky.  But good luck finding one that doesn't!

We took a few days and decided to go for it.  My plan is to update this blog every couple of weeks or so to share my progress.

Here's to learning something new!

Comments

  1. Look's like Rick Allen's place near Onamia...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Work?

Corner Molding